Piano Tiles 2
Game with the challenge of keeping up to the music
Piano Tiles 2 is a digital piano app which allows users to practice their musical skills by playing some of people's favorite songs. The challenge of playing this musical game is created by the fast moving piano keys that require the player to keep up even when it can be incredibly difficult to do so.
Developed by Cheetah Games, Piano Tiles 2 is the second installment in the franchise, and the app includes some similarities to its predecessor. In particular, the gameplay is extremely similar. The concept of this game is pretty simple: The player must tap the correct piano key at the right time as a series of keys quickly moves across the screen. But make sure you can keep up because even the tiniest mistake can lead to the game ending when you least expect it.
One really fun part of playing Piano Tiles 2 is the excellent selection of popular songs that almost everyone will know. The musical selections are mostly from the classical genre. Among the most famous composers whose musical creations are included in the app are Mozart, Bach, and Chopin. There are other types of music, though. You can even play that holiday classic Jingle Bells if you would prefer.
While Piano Tiles 2 is really fun to play overall, some users have complained about the game being too sensitive and possible ending games when no real mistake was made. There have also been reports of some bugs in the most recent updates.
- Fun musical game.
- Includes world-famous classical music and other songs.
- App can be a bit sensitive and end unnecessarily.
- Recent updates have included some small but frustrating bugs.
To optimize your experience. we've fixed some problems.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.